Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Tolonglah baca

I dapat satu e-mail berantai yang amat menakutkan dari hambaAllah yang I sendiri pun tak kenal. Begini bunyinyer.

Chocolate is a Vegetable!!
Chocolate is a Vegetable!!

Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans.
Bean = vegetable.
Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar BEETS.

Both of them are plants, in the vegetable category.
Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.
To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy.
So candy bars are a health food.
Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

Remember - - - "STRESSED"
spelled backward is "DESSERTS"

Send this to four people and you will lose 2 pounds.

Send this to everyone you know (or ever knew), and you will lose 10 pounds.

(If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately.)


I bukannya percaya sangat pada surat berantai ni, tapi...10 pounds tu banyak you......Nak forward kat kawan-kawan tak sampai hati, nanti dia orang pulak yang gemuk. So, I decided to post it here...I dont want to take the risk.

p/s: I think, the motif of this e-mail is => makanlah chocolate banyak banyak.

3 comments:

~aNNa~ said...

terima kasih visit blog yg tak seberapa tu. duduk kat abu dhabi ek. dah lama ke. nak anna panggil apa ek. ermm susah jugak jadi ibu 1st timer ni. tapi pk balik, kalau mak saya boleh (6org anak dia tau), saya pun mesti kata bole

Aina@Azila said...

me-ma >tu pasal la akak tak nak forward..but for this one, i like the content. Makanlah coklat manyak2.

mama irdina->nak panggil apa ek? apa2 pon boleh. aina pon boleh, nana pon boleh, panggil akak pon boleh. aunty irdina pon sedap jugak kan kan....i like ur baby's name and she s so cute. ermm dah setahun kat sini.

Anonymous said...

try 123