Monday, July 28, 2008

I miss my cats...

~ Bismillahrrahmaniirahim ~

Today I received I received an email from my neighbour while I was at Doha.(actually I received it two days ago, but I just open it today...very bad huh.)




"Salam, Wallahi Adheem we never forget the kind of person like you, a very good Muslima. Anyway I am Norodin husband of Fatimah, my Wife is in our House she still in vacation until August 26 this year. anyway please extend my Salam to Brother we are very lucky to have a friend like you and your husband. Your Cats is still here and we always feed them. extend our Salam to all of your intire Family. we always pray to our beloved Almighty Allah to give you a Baby.
I'll print out your email and bring it to Fatimah.
Take care always




Fatima and Nordin."



Am soooooooo heppy, why? Because they said, the cats still there and they keep feeding them. Oh no, I miss my cats badly.







These are the kitten, the kids of Orange. All of them are orange colour. While I left Doha, they were about 2 weeks old. They must be grown up now, three months old already. If I'm still there, sure I can play with them now.

This is Orange the senior, the mother or the kittens....see, her 'nenen' still wet, she is a good mother, always breastfeed her kids.

This is Comot, looked very sad because all her kids passed away because she doesnt know how to take care her kids....

These are Orange the junior and Belang. This photo is taken after they had their meal. Oh God...I miss them sooooooooooo much. I still remember, everyday at 5 pm, they will wait in front of my door, waiting for their ration. While I was there, they were quite choosy. Sometimes, they want fish and rice, some times they want frieskies...but what they like most.....chicken bone.

I still remember, everytime my huby and I had our meal at KFC (at Doha) we'll packed the chicken bone, 'take away' for the cats. The like it very much.....Oh how I miss that moment.

Till now, everytime I want to dispose chicken bone or fish I'll think of them. I cannot keep cats at my condominium beacuse the regulation of the management doesnt allow residence to keep pets. The reason is to avoid the non muslim to keep dogs.

To Fatimah, Nordin, Halimah and Normina, thanks for taking care these cats. They are not my cats anymore. They are yours..... Do you know that Rasulullah s.a.w loves cats very much. Feeding cats is part of sunnah, I suppose. May Allah bless all of you. Miss you guys.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!!!! Nice of them to send you mail like that hoh?? Uols ni ala ala Ummi Hurairah kah?? Heheheheh...kucing oren memang mak skerr selalu..kiutzz!

Aina@Azila said...

yes, sweet sangat...still ingat jiran/kawan sampai sekarang. Buatkan I rasa nak ke Doha semula, windu kat die orang.

p/s Ummi Hurairah tu isteri kepada Abu Hurairah ker? Kalu amik sejarah Islam semula sure i fail. Salute la you Lee, still ingat semua tu. Eh, u all buat laa entry pasal sejarah islam dalam blog you dalam bulan ramadhan ni. Apa salahnyer a lil bit of chages during Ramadhan kannnnnn.....

Anonymous said...

bestkan bela kucing.teringat kat bekas2 kucing.lagi2 kalau dapat bual2 ngan kucing best nya la rasa. tadi masa hantar tech farid balik pun dia cerita pasal kucing dia.

Unknown said...

Dunnolah pulak kalau Abu Hurairah r.a. ada isteri yang dipanggey Ummi Hurairah heheheh... tapi setahu mak mmg Abu Hurairah ni pencinta kucing :)

Nak soh buat Sejarah islam ka??? Mak cadang cadang nak tutup blog selama Ramadhan... tu diah..u r the first one to know among everyone else kat dlm blog world nieh!

Aina@Azila said...

Lee> Tutup blog sebulan Ramadhan...bagus idea tu. I sokong 100%. Tapi kalau u tulis pasal sejarah islam pun bagus. U kan banyak knowledge...kan kan kan....